High-Quality Eye Care at Whitby & Co.
Whitby & Co. is an independent optical practice in Central London. We have been trusted by our loyal patients for over 20 years. We believe that eye care is a vital part of maintaining your health and wellbeing, not just about a quick check on your prescription, or selling you the latest line in spectacles.
You will benefit from our excellent clinical skills, top-rate service and affordable fees. If you do have an eye problem, we’ll help you resolve it quickly and will see things through to conclusion. And you can be confident that our experienced optometrists will be checking your overall health, as part of the continuing relationship that we build with our clients.
Why choose Whitby & Co?
- Our service is owned and led by Gillian Whitby, regularly consulted as an expert in her field, who has been providing specialist eye care in Fleet Street for over 30 years. Our team of experienced optometrists are long-standing members of the practice – offering continuity and a high level of professional expertise.
- As a returning client, you can see the same optometrist, year in, year out, building a rapport with them and confidence in the depth of their up-to-date knowledge, clinical judgement and advice.
- At Whitby & Co. an eye examination lasts as long as is needed: we won’t rush you through the process. The extra time and care we take ensure the accuracy of your prescription and the careful interpretation of all of the findings.
- We provide a personalised one-to-one service, tailored to your individual needs. Our dispensing opticians will spend time assisting you with choosing, ordering and adjusting frames and lenses.
- You can rely on our integrity: if you don’t need spectacles or a change of prescription, we will tell you. We are not in the business of making quick, unnecessary sales. We take pride in our reputation as trusted practitioners: having a satisfied, long-term client base is our goal.
- We are part of the multi-disciplinary medical practice Fleet Street Clinic – doctors and nurses are available to assist immediately with any issues that could arise following your eye examination.
- For eye problems that require specialised medical help, a key part of our service is to offer fast-track access to our own network of consultant ophthalmologists, whenever needed.
Click here to book your appointment online today, or phone us on 020 7353 4455