Contact Lens Wearers: 5 Ways To Happy Eyes
Contact Lens Wearers
Over 1/10th of people in the UK wear contact lenses. If you’re one of them, have you seen your optician recently?
As part of Love Your Lenses week, here at Whitby & Co we have a few tips to share for all of you wearing your contact lenses day in, day out:
How to be a happy and healthy contact lens wearers:
- Always wash and dry your hands well before touching your contacts to avoid spreading bacteria
- Replace your lens case every month
- Ditch lens and solution that are past their expiry date
- Wear only lenses prescribed by your practitioner
- Have a pair of glasses on hand when you take your contact lenses out
And voila! Follow these tips and your eyes should be happy and healthy – just make sure to visit your optician and have a check-up regularly.