Eye Test at London Opticians, Whitby & Co.
Are you looking for an eye test on Fleet Street or central London?
Independent London opticians, Whitby & Co., offers the kind of eye tests you don’t find on the High Street. As an independent optical practice, we have over 20 years experience in caring for eyes and believe in taking a holistic approach to eye care.
Our highly-experienced Optometrists will test your eyesight and examine your eyes. You will be checked to see if you need glasses or an update to your current spectacle frame or contact lens prescription. We pride ourselves on our high standards of care and the accuracy of our prescribing.
At the end of the optical examination, your optometrist will discuss findings with you and advise whether you need:
- Sight correction with glasses and/or contact lenses
- Any changes to your current prescription
- Referral for additional specialist investigation
After your eye test with our optometrist, our experienced team of dispensing opticians can assist you with frame choices to suit your face shape and reflect your personality and style.
Eye Test Prices
|Eye Examination with retinal photography||£||60.00|
|Principal Optometrist appointment fee||£||75.00|
|Eye Examination with combined contact lens appointment||£||110.00|
|Contact lens appointment fee||£||50.00|
|Emergency Appointment from||£||60.00|
Why Come to Whitby & Co Opticians?
- We have over 20 years of clinical expertise. Established in 1995, we have provided high-quality eye care for over 2 decades.
- Highly qualified and experienced optometrists and opticians. Our expert team are passionate about eye care and have decades of experience.
- We give you expert advice. If you are conscious of the weight, lens thickness or comfort of your spectacles, we will give you a free assessment of what can be done to improve their appearance and effectiveness.
- A wide choice of designer frames and lenses. Choose from the latest frame styles and lens technology from around the world, from brands such as Marni, Lindberg and Orgreen.
- Our own in-house laboratory. We can often provide a same-day service for most prescriptions.
- A range of contact lenses. From daily disposables to soft torics (for astigmatism), whether for daily wear, sports, or special occasions.
- The most fashionable sunglasses and sports eyewear. From designer prescription sunglasses to ski goggles, from brands such as Maui Jim and Tom Ford.
- High-quality care in a well-supported medical environment. We are part of Fleet Street Clinic, a multi-disciplinary health clinic, with direct access to a team of nurses and doctors, should your eye symptoms require medical attention.