Eye Test Prices
Eye Test Prices:
|Eye Examination with retinal photography||
|Principal Optometrist appointment fee||
|Eye Examination with combined contact lens appointment||
|Contact lens appointment fee||
|Emergency Appointment ( from)||
Benefits of your appointment with Whitby & Co:
- Over 20 years of clinical excellence: Established in 1995, we have been providing high-quality eyecare for over 2 decades.
- Expert advice – If you are conscious of the weight, lens thickness or comfort of your spectacles, we will give you a free assessment of what can be done to help you look better and see better.
- A wide choice of frames and lenses that represent the very latest styles and technology from around the world.
- Our own in-house laboratory, which means that we can usually offer a same-day service for most prescriptions.
- The latest contact lenses, from daily disposables to soft torics (for astigmatism), whether for daily wear, sports, or special occasions.
- The most fashionable sunglasses and sports eyewear, from diving masks to ski goggles.
- High-quality care in a well-supported medical environment – On the same London premises, we have an experienced team of nurses and doctors that can be consulted quickly and easily, should your eye symptoms require this.
For further details and appointments call us today on 020 7353 4455 or request an appointment online.
Fleet Street Clinic is a multi-disciplinary practice offering a full range of medical services. If you want to use one of our many other services (from seeing a private GP to having an eye test), please contact us , or book online.